8.12.2007

Wendy (Wariner) Arlint- Love At First Sight!

Right after high school I could not wait to go to college at Utah State University. There I met the man of my dreams and fell in love at first sight. Tyler Arlint and I were in married in June 0f 1999 and were blessed with our first baby girl a year later.

My husband is a professional photographer and a musician. He began taking pictures during college and apprenticed with a photographer in Logan, Utah. I graduated from Utah State with a Bachelor in Science and stayed home with my little girl. We later moved to Tyler's home town of Saint Ignatius, Montana, which is on the Flathead Indian Reservation. There is a population of 1,000 people and there is plenty of open land...so come join us! We had our second daughter Ella in Montana, and have been here since 2002.

My husband and I have many interests that we enjoy doing together. We have made a CD together and we sing for many different occasions such as: weddings, funerals, parties, and fund raisers. We love making music together and have enjoyed sharing our talents with people around us. We have a website that contains our pictures and music at http://www.tyarlint.com/ Some of our unique picture experiences have been:Miss Montana, Mr. Montana (in the Cosmo, Nov. 2006 issue), New York Weddings, and some interesting Montana weddings with knives and shotguns and drunken bridesmaids. My husband thought it would be nice to work in the winter months and so he is currently working on his music education degree. I am working on my masters in elementary education and will be finished this December. I am extremely excitedto almost be done!

We just bought a couple of acres of land and we will be building our own home starting this month. Tyler has built many times before but never for himself. He is an excellent carpenter. We are really excited to start this new adventure. Property in Montana is beautiful and many people like to live here due to the hunting, fishing, and the slower paced life that Montana has to offer.

I currently work for an after school program and have been there for four years. I am a director for the after school activities. I love working with the children in the school and am really happy to provide them with a safe place to be after school. Many of the children at the school have rough home lives and they are often talking about their parents serving time or how they are alone. There are many children who enjoy coming there and it is a safe place for them to be for a while.

The last 10 years have been wonderful, and I am looking forward to the next 10 years. I love life, my family, people around me, hiking, fishing, laughing, living.

Wendy Arlint

arlintphotography@gmail.com

3 comments:

kacee said...

Hey! I heard you were coming for the reunion...is this true?!!

Aubrey said...

Hwy girl! How are you. Cute family! I miss you. My blog should be up tomorrow. Love ya! Aub

Anonymous said...

Wendy,

You have a very beautiful and photogenic family! Your girls are adorable! Sounds like you have had an amazing life. I would love to live in Montana-it sounds like heaven. Congrats on all your accomplishments!

Julie (Hair) Robertson