Ryan (another Granger alumni from 95') and I met at the homecoming of a mutual friend in December of 98'. I admit I was reluctant to go out with him as I feared we would have nothing in common. Luckily I accepted and discovered we had a lot more in common than I had thought and learned that sometimes opposites really do attract. We were married May of 99' and it has proved to be the best decision I have ever made!
For the next 2 years we worked and went to school. Ryan continued to pursue his lifelong goal of becoming a firefighter. He was hired on the West Jordan Fire Department 2 days before I found out we were expecting our first child. Recently he attended paramedic school and is now a firefighter/paramedic for West Jordan. He has a rain gutter business on the side and is very busy, but happy. Ryan and I bought a home in West Valley (close to our families) and have 2 little girls that I am blessed to stay home with. Savannah is 5 and Olivia is 3 and they bring so much joy to my life!
I am currently continuing my degree in "Poopy Diapers" as I have once again sacrificed my body to the pregnancy Gods. We are expecting yet another girl in early October! I am huge and Hot (but not in the good way) and am looking forward to the fall! I am hoping to pursue my life long dream of opening my own dance studio within the next 2 years. Our life is simple but we are all disgustingly happy and really couldn't ask for more. I wish you all 10 more years of happiness and success!!
Becky Heiner

7 comments:
Becky,
Cute family!! Number 3 on the way, huh. We need to get with it and have another one too. Our baby is almost 3! Glad you guys are doing good. Hope I see you around. This blog reminds me of all the good times we had!! Tell Ryan hello.
Aubrey (Thomsen) Aguirre
Becky,
When I think back on high school, you are probably the girl I admire the most. You were such a great friend! Always so sweet and genuine! You have the most beautiful family, I'm so happy for you! I wish I still lived there so we could teach dance together! I would love that! Anyway, I'm excited to see you at the reunion!
-Mindi
Becky,
What better degree is there to have? You have adorable little girls. October is good month for births. Both my girls were born in October. The summers before were awful, but were worth it. :) You are as beautiful as you were in high school. Good luck with the dance studio.
Julie (Hair) Robertson
Becky,
It's so good to hear from you. What a wonderful life you have. Congratulations on #3. We are due at about the same time! I hear you about "hot" and "huge" believe me! I'm having a girl too! Beautiful family.I still think of you everytime I hear Michael Jackson! Annie
Hey Becky!
I'm working on my poopy diaper degree too! I'm on the tail end of mine. Our youngest is 18 months,and she's our last as we won't be able to have any more kids. Your kids are so cute! We lived in your old home ward after we got married, and absolutely loved your parents. Your dad and Chris (my hubby) got along pretty well. How is he doing? It was so scary when he got hurt... did they ever catch the guys that did it?
Becky tell Ryan I would not know what RIT even is. I think that they are the people that sit outside the fire but I do not know I am always inside the building fighting fire. Maybe it is just something that Medics do. ha ha ha. Also hanging gutters is fun but not real exciting unless you recount the times we have fallen off the ladders.
Hi Becky! Your girls are too cute! It was good to hear about you and to see your comment. It has been a long time. We come to Utah every now and then and visit-we should get together next time. I think it may be in November-not too sure! I would randomly think about you and Jaynann and wonder what ya'all were up to!
Karen
Post a Comment