8.01.2007

Stephanie (Hymas) & Mike Pickle--High School Sweethearts!

After high school, I went up to USU and loved every bit of college life. Mike went downto SUU for a year before he left for his mission. I graduated in August of 2000 just in time for Mike to get home. Mike served his mission in Brazil. He got home in December, and we were married the following May.I worked in a couple of different divisions for the State of Utah before staying home with my kids. We had Logan in June 2003 and Isaac in November 2005. They are too much fun and way too busy. Mike finished up his school at the U of U in May 2004. His degree is in economics which has nothing to do with his career, but we're glad he got it all the same.Mike works as a construction superintendant and really likes his job.The past ten years have been very good to us. Glad to hear from many of you.

Mike & Stephanie Pickle

7 comments:

Spencer family said...

Your boys are so cute. I have two little boys there age and they are at such a fun age. Watch out soon they won't need you as much, it gets a little sad. What construction company does Mike work for? It was good to hear about you guys and see your beautiful family! See ya at the reunion.

Annie Miller said...

Steph,
What a cute family! It's great to hear you are doing so well. Annie

Aubrey said...

Steph-Way cute pictures! Your boys are so handsome. I'm glad I get you see you every few months at least. I saw your family blog. Very cute! Love ya! Aub

Anonymous said...

Steph and Mike-
Your boys are adorable! They just look like little men, I love it! Glad to hear you guys are doing well. Hope to see you soon.
-Becky Heiner

Anonymous said...

You two have a beautiful family!! I remember in 10th grade Chemistry our teacher named you two "Ken and Barbie." It sounds like you have a better life than Ken and Barbie!!

Julie (Hair) Robertson

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from all of you guys. I have posted back to each of you individually a FEW times but it has never actually posted. So, here I will do a general "good to hear from all of you" and "glad to see you are all doing so well".

Julie-your comment about 10th grade Chemistry took me zooming back to high school. I had totally forgotten about that. Funny.

Hope to see you all (except Annie, as I know you can't come) Saturday afternoon.

This has been fun to see what everyone has been up to!
-Steph

Shannon Fallis said...

This has been so fun seeing what everyone has been up to for the past ten years! You're family is so cute! It's funny, I never thought I would be working with children with special needs, but once I got into it, I fell in love with the kids! Did you work with adults or children?
I hope you are going to the reunion! I can't wait to catch up more and chit chat with all the people I have lost contact with! ~shannon