I went to Southern Utah University right after high school and graduated 4 years later. I had the opportunity to go to England, Ireland and Scotland the summer of 2000 with some college friends. (Technically I was there for school, but I only took one class so I could have fun). My last year of college I was set up on a blind date with Kyle and we found out we knew each other from school. We were married in the fall of 2001 after I graduated. We now have 2 beautiful (if I say so myself) children. Kaden was born in December of 2003 and McKayla was born in June of 2006. They both have so much energy, we sometimes wonder how we keep up. I am currently working full time at ADP, and helping my husband with our rental properties and his investing business.Amanda Erb
erbhome@gmail.com

3 comments:
Mandy,
It's been too long since I've seen you! I would love to see some pictures of your kids...I'm sure they are beautiful. Hope to see you soon!
-Becky (Wadsworth) Heiner
Mandy!! It's good to hear from you. Of course you have beautiful children. I wouldn't expect anything different. I'm glad you are doing well. Hope to see you at the reunion.
Julie (Hair) Robertson
Love the picture sweetie. Hope the reunion was great.
Sara!~
Post a Comment