8.09.2007

Angela (Meyer) Vahlberg--Blessed To Be A Mother!

In the last ten years I have not accomplished as much as wanted but I met my husband (Timothy) in October right out of high school. We worked together at Red Robin. I was a hostess and he was a cook. We dated for a year and a half and got married July 17 1999. My husband now works as a service advisor at Ken Garff West Valley, he loves cars and anything that has to do with big lifted big tire vehicles. Then July 30, 2000 I had my beautiful daughter Kylee (7) who is my shy one. She does not like to have attention drawn to her but she loves to dress up and be pretty and absolutely loves anything Bratz. Then September 12, 2002 I had my handsome son Braden (5). He is my little daredevil and will do pretty much anything but absolutely loves video game machines.

What a blessing to be a mom. They have taught me so much and I don’t know what I would do without them. I got my Certified Nursing Assistant certificate and did some home health care, working with pediatrics which is my dream to become a pediatrics nurse. I now work in home health as a customer service manager. I love it and love the people I work with. I plan on going back to school to work towards my nursing degree.


Angie Vahlberg
angela.meyer@rotech.com

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Angela-I just finished with my RN degree. It was tough, but well worth it. I'm so proud of you for going back to school. I did it with 2 kids, and I think the support makes it even more worth while. Good luck, and let me know if you ever need a pep talk. Can't wait to see your pics.
Aubrey (Thomsen) Aguirre