I have to admit it… I am addicted to this website!! I love seeing everyone and hearing about what you’ve been up to for the last ten years. After graduation, Eric and I continued to date. I went to school at SLCC and then to SUU. I started working for Washington Mutual Bank as a teller, loan officer, and later a manager at the West Jordan office. Eric worked for a company called RSD for about 7 years until he was recruited by his current employer. He works for US Air Conditioning and is the manager for their Orem branch. He has been very successful and has grown a ton in this position. We got married Aug. 21, 2001 and bought our first home that same year.
Our lives changed forever on Dec. 27, 2003 when our daughter Adelyn was born. She was born 3 ½ months premature and weighed only 1 lb. 7 oz. She stayed at the U of U for a very long 3 months. It was the hardest thing that we have ever experienced but I guess it’s those things that make you stronger. She was a fighter and we were so happy to finally bring her home. She is such a miracle to us and is now a happy, healthy 3 year old. After her birth, I decided to stop working and become a full time mom. I couldn’t love my job more!! We decided that we had outgrown our house and moved into our current home in Riverton a couple of years ago.
Last year, on Aug. 30, 2007 we welcomed our son Kasen. He was a healthy 9 lbs. 13 oz. (who would have thought)! He is such a delight! I’ve never seen such a happy, smiley little boy. It was such a different experience from Addy and we were so thankful that there were no complications.
Between our kids, Eric’s job, and our real estate investments we have our hands full but still manage to have fun by going to the park, swimming, camping, playing co-ed softball, hanging out with friends and doing anything with our family. We love our life and can’t wait to see what the next ten years brings us.
Eric & Tammy Fontana
efontana14@msn.com

5 comments:
Tammy and Eric-
Your kids are adorable! It is great to hear you are doing so well! I am sure you know, we have an Adilynn of our own - cute name! :) Hope to see you on Saturday!
Kacee (cox) Bartholomew
Tammy & Eric,
Cute post. I love the pictures you chose. Looking back, that stuff with Addy was so scary. It's amazing how it all turned out. Kasen is adorable! Glad you are doing so well! Thanks for staying in touch. Annie
Your kids are SO cute!! I love the cheeks on your little boy!
Julie (Hair) Robertson
Hey guys!
I can't believe how cute your kids are...your little girl is so big now...I am glad that she pulled through everything.
It was fun to see you both at the reunion. your family is so cute. see you around hopefully! Aubrey
Post a Comment