8.23.2007

Angela (Christensen) Snedaker Marries Her FHE Brother!

Name: Angela Dawn Christensen Snedaker
Spouse: Brandon Varr Snedaker

Where You Two Met: Brandon and I met at Ricks College in January 1999. He was my Family Home Evening brother. We would go swing dancing and rock climbing together. He finally asked me out and we have been inseperable since. During college I studied voice and violin. After I graduated from Ricks, he moved to Salt Lake to work with me for the summer, and we got married on August 21st, 1999. We went back to Rexburg for a year to finish his shooling, and then spent the next 4 years in Provo while he went to school at BYU and I worked for a dental software company. We had 2 kids during that time, and then Brandon landed a job in Seattle with Boeing as a manufacturing engineer. We have lived in the Seattle area for nearly 3 years now. We just celebrated our 8th anniversary, and we're expecting our 3rd baby in December.

Our oldest child is Owen. He is four and will be 5 in March. Sadie will be 3 next month. "Feed Dog", as our kids have christened the baby, is due in December, and we have decided to be surprised regarding the gender. I am a stay-at-home mom (ie house slave, ha ha), which I love. I'm still not tired of wearing pjs all day. Just kidding. I am the Primary President in my ward at church. I crave creativity, Cold Stone ice cream, and a full night's sleep. My greatest accomplishment (lately) is potty-training my daughter. I love living in Renton (20 minutes south of Seattle) - there is never a shortage of things to do and places to go. I miss being close to family and friends, but life has never been better.

My favorite memories from high school are being in Madrigals, Jeannie Nelson, best friends Julianne and Becca (love you!), "Drama for Your Llama", Nick Nielsen's belly bagel, wearing pjs and curlers to school, yelling at Ms. Woodward, musicals and plays, water aerobics, playing jokes on Mr. Crooks, getting soaked at football games, Mr. Riley reading to us from the tabloids durig trig, sleeping in nearly every class I took, etc...

I refuse to share my most embarrassing moments since high school, as there have been too many, but I will share that what I am most proud of since then is marrying my hot man who makes beautiful children. I love my family!!

I totally missed the reunion because of less-than-desirable travel circumstances, but I miss you all and hope you had an awesome time!


Angie Snedaker
snedang@hotmail.com
snedang@yahoo.com.

4 comments:

Michele Huntsman Howey said...

I'm so glad you posted! I was hoping to see you at the reunion, but as you live in Seattle now, I can see why you missed it. I saw Becca, who looks fantastic, but missed you and Julianne. Glad to see all is well with you. Hopefully I'll catch you at the 15 or 20 year reunion. Man we are getting old!

Anonymous said...

Angie,
Great to hear from you! We didn't know where you guys ended up after Provo, so it was fun to catch up on your comings and goings. You have cute kids!! I think Owen especially looks like you. Good luck with the new baby!
-- Ari and Diana

Anonymous said...

Hello Angie...this is the witch!!!

Reading about your life and seeing pictures of your children has been wonderful fun...such gorgeous kids...are they as dramatic as their mommy, teeehee?

I loved having you and all your friends in my class...the class of 97 was my most special year...such FOND FOND memories for me (and so many many chuckles remembering all of you..."You're such a WITCHHHHHH!", teeheeeeeheeeeeee!

Know you're thought of fondly by one who loved to teach you (make your life, hmmmmmmmmmm, exciting!)

love, Mrs. Nelson

Anonymous said...

Great post. I was going to write something similar. Will check this blog more often I think.