Ten years definitely flies by and many things have happened. I am definitely grateful for all of them too. Following graduation, I studied for a year at SLCC until my mission to the Dominican Republic, Santo Domingo East Mission, where I was able to learn Spanish and serve with the most humble, laid back, and friendly people in the world, not to mention the heat and humidity of "el Caribe."
Following my mission, I returned to finish my associates in business at SLCC. It was there that I met Bobbie while playing volleyball with her. We were married in November 2001 in the Jordan River Temple. I continued my education at the University of Utah, earning my BA in Accounting and Masters in Professional Accountancy with an emphasis on tax. I have been working in public and private accounting since and very much enjoy it. I also have a couple of side business, including a marketing company, a design, photography and videography company, and a business we have in the works. It is fun to try our luck in entrepreneurism. Fortunately, no disasters yet. We recently built a home in Saratoga Springs, Utah.


Bobbie and I have three children: Kylah (5 in December), Ryan (3 in September) and Hannah (1). Kylah is our gymnast, Ryan our baseball player, and Hannah thus far is our dancer. We love them so much, although a handful, they are definitely incredible to have in our lives. Coming from a family of 14 kids, many think and ask whether we are going to have that many kids. No we are not, we are just trying to keep up with Joann Spencer (Scarlet). Just teasing Joann! :)
It is exciting to look back at all the things that have happened over the last ten years and the growth that has occurred in not only our lives, but also yours. We look forward to seeing many of you at this 10 year reunion. Go Lancers!
Kenny Newtonken@newtondp.com

5 comments:
I'm so glad that I made it in your blog!
Hey did you know that Mark has two model homes in Saratoga Springs. It would be cool to know where in Saratoga Springs you live. I also heard that Chris Beams is building or has built there too.
Your little guy is pretty handsome. And you all your girls are beautiful. You're a lucky man!
Joann, I had too! I couldn't help it. It has been fun to do this blog and see what is going on with everyone. I live less than a mile south of the "four corners" on the East side of the road. Where are Mark's models? Thank you for the comments on my family. I truly feel the same, that I am a luck man!!
The model is at the benches about 4 miles south of the Four corners. What is your neighborhood called?
I just have to say one thing
Dave Rocks!
Kenny-Cute pictures!! I need to get my post done. It's been nice to see you guys here and there. You and Bobby have such a cute family! Aub
Kenny,
Your wife and children are beautiful!! Good luck with all your businesses!
Julie (Hair) Robertson
Post a Comment