In Jan. 1998 I left to serve a mission, where I lived in Concepcion, Chile and the surrounding areas thru Feb. 2000. I contracted mono while I was on my mission (it’s not what you think), so I put school off for a while after I got home. When I finally decided to get going with life again, I started up a wild social life (yeah, right).
One night in Aug. 2000, I went to a singles’ dance @ Trolley Square Mall, and met a hottie named Angie Taylor (from Taylorsville; booo!). We were married Aug. 15, 2001. Since then, life has been pretty much a blur, since Angie somehow got pregnant about four months later (oops). Emma Claire was born on Sept. 30, 2002. Since my wife had developed Celiac Disease after our first daughter, we waited a while to have our second; Hannah Eve was born on May 2, 2006. Our daughters are our life.
I have worked as a collections agent for Discover Card down in Sandy for the past five years. I get to keep up on my Spanish there, so I’ve been willing to stick it out until just recently. Now that I’m almost done with my BS in Accounting at the U, I’ll be moving on ASAP. I also just recently became a loan officer with a mortgage broker here in West Jordan (Cardinal Mortgage Services).Dan Hastings
patolucas84119@yahoo.com

5 comments:
Your girls are adorable and you're right, Angie is a Hottie! :) We need to get the gang together again soon so I can meet little Hannah (I love the name)! Last time I saw you, Angie was pregnant with her. Remember all of our good old games of Jail Breaker and Girl Talk??--(yes, Dan played girl talk...don't even try to deny it!!):0) Fun times! It's too bad we had to grow up.
Erin
Hi Dan, it's great to read your post! Your girls are adorable. I look forward to catching up with you this week! Becky Black
Dan,
Cute family! Nice to hear what you are up to. Hope to see you around sometime.
Aubrey (Thomsen) Aguirre
Dan,
Cute family! Nice to hear what you are up to. Hope to see you around sometime.
Aubrey (Thomsen) Aguirre
You have a very beautiful family. :)
Julie (Hair) Robertson
Post a Comment