8.01.2007

Kacee (Cox) Bartholomew Hangs With the Girls!

After high school I spent my time working, scrapbooking and hanging out with friends. In 1999, I met my husband (at work) and married him 6 months later. I continued working until he graduated from BYU with his masters degree in 2002. Then I was able to stay home with our 10 month old daughter, Adilynn. I have enjoyed being home with my kids ever since. We now have three! Adilynn is 5, Luke is 2 ½ and Paislee is almost 1. We have enjoyed traveling and were able to live in Germany for about 8 months. It was beautiful, and we loved being able to take weekend trips to castles and places like Austria, Switzerland, and Prague but I missed home and family. We are happy to be back and living in Lehi, around the corner from Mike and Stephanie Pickle, and are excited to start construction on a new home, any day, just down the street in Highland! I am lucky to still get together with Emily, Sharane, Amanda, Aja, Stephanie, Kelli, Krissi, Aubrey and (sometimes) Wendy almost every month!
Kacee Bartholomew

4 comments:

Spencer family said...

What a cute family. That's neat that you are building. We are and it one of the scariest things I have ever done. A ton of choices. Good luck to you. Why did you guys get to live in Germany? That sounds like so much fun. I always thought that it would be fun to live somewhere different but no luck so far!Maybe later in live. It was great to hear about you! See you at the reunion!

Aubrey said...

Hey girl. Cute picture! It's been a few months! Want to go to the day activity together? I need to see you! Love ya! aub

Anonymous said...

Kacee,

What a beautiful family!! It sounds like you have had a fun ten years!! I've only been to the Black Forest in Germany, but it was beautiful and amazing. Good luck with your new home.

Julie (Hair) Robertson

Anonymous said...

Kacee,
It was good to hear from you. It looks like you have a pretty good thing going! I'm not sure if I'll make it to the park or not, but I am going to the dance. Hope to see you there.

Sari