8.15.2007

Heather (Hardy) Cable--The Hair Stylist!

When we left Granger, I went to the college of Eastern Utah in Price for Cosmetology for about six whole months! Yea- I would not say the best six months either. Stephen made lots of trips to Price during that time. After short deliberation and not much persuasion from Stephen, I decided to transfer my credits to Hairitage College of Beauty in Murray to finish school and get my Cosmetology License.

After High School, Stephen continued working with his first love…cars. He worked at various car dealerships as detail manger and also salesman until shortly after Sept. 11, 2001 when the bottom fell out of the economy. After that he decided to join the family business and get his Real Estate License. This fall he will become a Broker Associate for GlenArbor Real Estate, Inc. Stephen has found that he loves real estate almost as much as cars. (It just means that cars are in his free time.) Stephen keeps busy assisting clients all day and by night buying and selling our own properties. We always have a property to fix and flip or rent. We keep hopping with all of our rental properties. We are on our third personal home and I tell Stephen I will not move again because I love our home and neighbors in WV- not to mention family. But we do take time out once in a while for a break to our favorite vacation spot, Hawaii, or take the kids to Disneyland and Sea World.

We married in the S.L. Temple on May 6, 1999 for all time and eternity to start our married lives together. Nathan Robert joined us in January of 2001. He is now 6 and will be starting first grade in a couple of weeks. I never thought anything so small could have so much energy as our Nathan, who never stops talking. He talks about everything and anything all day long. He will even direct the household and tell other people what they need to be saying also. He is a very deep thinker, very creative and smart.

Jessica Lynne was born about 3 years later in August 2004. Our little princess is such a girlie-girl insisting she always have her toes painted. But she can definitely hold her own with her brothers.
Andrew Warren joined our family September 2006 and will be having his first birthday soon! All he wants is to keep up with brother and sister. He was walking by 10 months and is currently into everything!

As soon as our family slows down just a bit I will also be getting my real estate license so that Stephen and I can work as an official team in growing our family, love and business.

Heather Cable
slcstylist@hotmail.com

3 comments:

Michele Huntsman Howey said...

Hey Heather!

I miss having you cut my hair! You were fantastic at it. I bet you'll do great at real estate too though, and how neat to be able to work with your husband. Chris and I really enjoyed working together in our businesses. The pics are adorable. I love the one of your little princess, she looks like she really is one. I think my little girl is also going to be a girly girl-- she's started to tote a purse around with her, and always wants a little makeup on when I'm doing mine. I just pretend to give her a little blush and she's happy. A girl's gotta look pretty I guess. I'm assuming the pretty toes will come next with us. So when did you move out of the ward? It's neat to hear you guys are doing so well.Hope to see you at the reunion...

Anonymous said...

You two have a very gorgeous family. How lucky for your children to have a mother who can always make thier hair look great!!
Glad you are doing well!

Julie (Hair) Robertson

Rebecca B. said...

Heather, your kids are beautiful! Hope to see you on Saturday! -Becky Black