8.16.2007

Jeff & Kelli (Neilson) Petersen Look For Deer!

Wow how the 10 years has flown by. After high school I went up to USU where I only stayed a semester. Jeff asked me to marry him and from then on we we're inseperable. We got married Dec. 4th 1998 and Jeff continued to do concrete work with his Dad and brothers. I graduated from Cosmetology School in Sept. 2000 and am still doing hair today. We have lived in our Herriman home for 3 years. We love it out here. Jeff built a salon in our basement where I now am juggling work and play & raising our 3 beautiful children Taitem (4 1/2), Jett (2), and Boston our miracle baby (3 months). Jeff is working so hard for our family and has finally got his dream truck. We love going to look for deer as a family and who ever finds one gets $5 bucks. I also love seeing the girlies once a month, or every other in my case, but they are so wonderful and have made these ten years better than ever. It has been so great to see how the 10 years has been for all of you.

Jeff & Kelli Petersen
taitemsmommy@yahoo.com

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Hey girlie,
I still havent called you back. Sorry! Cute pics. Are you going to the reunion?

Annie Miller said...

Kelli,
Man, you're family is lucky! I only got a quarter for spotting a deer growing up and now they won't even fork out! We love to do that too. So are you completely gone from Salon Complete? Congrats on little Boston. I didn't know you had three now. You're kids are beautiful. Tell Jeff hi and congrats on the truck. Annie

Spencer family said...

Your kids are beautiful. I always wanted to name one of my boys Boston. It was great to see you at the reunion, wish we would of been able to talk more. You know my mom did hair in our basement too. I loved it. I would alway play hair down there. I wish you the best! Tell Jeff Hi.