After graduation I enrolled in the UCC BIG mistake. I studied sports medicine, I completed the course but never finished the internship. After that I needed to bring in some money so I just started working at ZCMI, turned out to work there a little longer than I expected.
I dated around for a while after four years of that I finally met my match. We met at a dance at the University of Utah and didn't leave each other's side the whole night. We dated for 11 months then he asked in December in front of the Salt Lake Temple. We've been married now four years, no kids. We've been working on adoption for the past year, but still waiting. We plan to foster, maybe do foster/adoption. I don't work, basically have to keep myself stress free. I've been in and out of the hospital for the last four years, I've come a day away from passing on, but I'm a fighter and got through it.
Amy Petrie

1 comment:
It sounds like with all the hard times you have been able to have the good times carry you. I'm sorry to hear about you health problems. I hope the the foster/adoption stuff works out. I know a lot a people that have been blessed with little angels that way. Best wishes!
Post a Comment