We have 4 children between the two of us. He had two from a pervious marriage, a boy Spencer 11 and Shannen 9. I had one child from a pervious relationship, a boy Jarren 7 and we have one together, William 3. We bought a new house in a quiet neighborhood in West Valley and love where we live.
In 2004 I left Chili’s and started working for Marriott Vacation Club. After working there for 2 years I left to work for the Utah State Courts as a court clerk, I loved that job! Currently I am a Real Estate Agent and I work with Ulrich Realtors. I work on a team with Joann Spencer’s husband. It is hard work but I really enjoy it. I’m sure I will be doing this for some time.
My husband retired from the police force in June of this year after 11 years of service to join me in the Real Estate field. We love working together! I love being married and having children. We have tons of fun as a family.We love to go to Moab every year for the Jeep Safari, camping anytime we have a free weekend and to Little Sahara (sand dunes) to go 4-wheeling.
Sherice Angell

3 comments:
Sherice,
I know we didn't know eachother very well in High School, but I thought I'd drop you a line. I'm guessing you know John Aguirre too that works for Ulrich. He is my brother-in-law. Love him to death. Real estate has been good to him, so you are in the right occupation! You look great. Good luck with everything.
Aubrey (Thomsen) Aguirre
It is great to hear that things are going so well for you! I remember the good old days at camp! You were always so much fun!
Thanks for letting me use your camera. You're the best! It was great going out to dinner. I'm glad that Mark gets to work with you. I know that you make his load lighter.( so I can see him once in a while) Thanks
Post a Comment