8.10.2007

Kimberly (Arrington) Brown Falls in Love at the Sink!

It has been so much fun reading about everyone and what they have been up to for the past 10 years. I thought that I would jump on the band wagon and tell you all a bit about what I have been doing.

After graduation I attended Snow College where I had some of the funnest times of my life and met some really amazing people. One of them being my sweet husband, Kevin Brown. He was a basketball player at Snow and we met through mutual friends. He was at my house with a group of people for dinner where he did the dishes with me and I fell in love! We have been doing dishes together ever since. Some people go on trips and do fancy things but dishes do the trick for us! :) He is 6'5'' and I am still a short 5'2'' so we are quite a sight, but we are happy. We dated for two years and then we married in July of 99.

We attended SUU for the next two years. Kevin graduated with a degree in Business Management and I graduated with a degree in Elementary Ed. I taught 6th graders in Layton Utah and learned to love those almost teenagers, a large feat I assure you. I taught school untill I had my first son Dawson and that sealed the deal on my stay at home mom fate, which I LOVE. I had Gaven 11 months later, yes I know I know, and Madelyn came 2 1/2 years later. I had to get over the shock of having the first two so close together!

We moved from Layton to Wyoming and we now have a beautiful home in St. George. We love it here and have fun every day in the sunshine and the swimming pool. My oldest is going to Kindergarten in a few days. I am a little nervous about this, I must admit, but he tells me that he will be fine, while rolling his eyes at me. Time sure does fly. Other than taking care of kids, which is an adventure, I love to scrapbook, go to movies, jog, laugh, gab, create, smile, decorate, read almost anything I can get my hands on and I am still in search of the magic wand that, with the flick of a wrist, will keep my busy house clean all of the time. I am so happy and blessed. It has been a great ten years.

I just want to say thank you to all of the people that made my high school time so meaningful and fun. Meeting people like you has become an increasingly rare occurrence. I meet a few great people everywhere I go,but never so many in one place as there was in High School. I hope all of you are enjoying life as much as I am. Sending my best to all!

Kimberly Brown
kkdgbrown@yahoo.com

11 comments:

Spencer family said...

What a cute family. That Maddie is a beauty. Watch out for the boys! Say Hi to brownie for me! Tell him Mark says Hi too. We'll get together soon!

Anonymous said...

Kimmie, it's been too long! How do I let so much time go by? Your blog is so cute and your family even cuter! e-mail me soon so we can catch up.
-Becky Heiner

Aubrey said...

Hey girl-
It's been forever! Cure family! Glad you are doing good! I can't even remember that last time I saw you! My blog should be up soon. Keep in touch!
Aubrey (Thomsen) Aguirre

Anonymous said...

Kim,
Reading your post brought to mind the times we would ride the bus to French class and you would tell me the lastest about Kevin. I'm so glad that you are doing so well and are so happy!

Julie (Hair) Robertson

Kimberly said...

Aubrey,
Your family is darling as well. I bet the last time we saw each other was around our weddings 8 years ago. Wow! Glad that you are doing well.
Kimberly

Kimberly said...

Joann,
Tell Mark that Kevin says Hi as well. Next time that I am in town I will call you.

Kimberly said...

Becky,
Sorry I have been a slacker emailer. Just got off the phone with Mat. He says he convinced you to go to the reunion. Hope you are feeling well with that new little one on the way. I will email you later tonight.
Kimberly

Kimberly said...

Julie,
Ahh I remember all that drama all too well. I am glad that it all worked out in my favor. Just saw that you emailed. Will read and respond tonight when the kids are passed out.
Kimberly

Anonymous said...

[url=http://rastimores.net/][img]http://akreoplastoes.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]free acdsee viewer version 5, [url=http://rastimores.net/]software sale canada[/url]
[url=http://akreoplastoes.net/][/url] software support prices hacked adobe acrobat 9 pro for mac os x
nero 9 torrent [url=http://rastimores.net/]downloadable software[/url] physics academic software
[url=http://rastimores.net/]student cheap software[/url] Master Collection Mac Retail
[url=http://rastimores.net/]discount on software[/url] oem softwares
downloading free software [url=http://rastimores.net/]how do i burn a dvd from nero 9[/url][/b]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://vioperdosas.net/][img]http://vioperdosas.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]office 2003 activation crack, [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]microsoft office 2008 student discount[/url]
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]sell computer software in[/url] windows vista themes for xp themes for windows vista
best price adobe photoshop cs4 upgrade [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]nero emperor of rome[/url] i need to buy software
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]where to buy macromedia[/url] nero 9 disable scout
[url=http://sapresodas.net/]game software for sale[/url] office software price
adobe photoshop cs3 extended 8.0 phone activation [url=http://sapresodas.net/]uw software discount[/url][/b]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://sopriventontes.net/][img]http://sopriventontes.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]microsoft windows mobile software, [url=http://sopriventontes.net/]cheapest software anywhere com[/url]
[url=http://sopriventontes.net/]oem software installation[/url] Adobe Macromedia Apple MACINTOSH software ottawa canada
order for software [url=http://tonoviergates.net/]shop 2000 software[/url] java download windows xp
[url=http://sopriventontes.net/]windows vista themes for xp[/url] free autocad drawing downloads
[url=http://tonoviergates.net/]online store builder software[/url] software reseller opportunities
student discounted software [url=http://sopriventontes.net/]buying adobe software[/url][/b]