I went to BYU the summer after graduation, and attended for 1 ½ years until I met my husband online in a chat room. We got married 3 months later, and moved to Taylorsville to be close to where he was going to school. He is a computer networker, I don't really know what he does, but I like his pay checks!We have 5 kids including 2 girls, and 3 boys. The youngest is a set of identical twin boys. We are currently living in a house we built in Eagle Mountain and we love it. My life is currently all about the kids. Feeding, changing, cleaning, homework, piano lessons etc. It's a bit crazy at times (ok most of the time, and it doesn't pay very well), but at least I'm the boss! I can't wait for the dividends to start paying out. One day Adeena is going to call me, and say, "Mom, junior is driving my crazy!" and it will all have been worth it!
Michelle Minson
mooshie_@hotmail.com

2 comments:
Michelle, I can't wait to see your little twinners! We need to get together for dinner again.
Hey, Michelle!!
Five kids!! You are amazing!! I wanted to have twin boys for this current pregnancy, but alas, there is only one baby. We want to have four children. My mom jokes that I will have twins for the fourth pregnancy because there are twins on both sides of my family. If I do I will call you up for advice! Glad to hear you are loving life as a busy mom!
Julie (Hair) Robertson
Post a Comment