For the last Ten years I have been doing what I think we all have been doing, trying to make a place for myself in this vast world. For fun I enjoy Las Vegas, outdoors and concerts. I make a pilgrimage to Las Vegas at least once a year to support Nevada’s economy. I go camping, bike riding and huntin’ as much as time permits and I go to as many concerts as the budget will allow.
My wife and I knew each other for years before we got married or even dated. We dated for close to three years and I asked her to marry me at Country Jam ‘05, on stage with Montgomery Gentry in front of 15,000 people. About a year later found out that she was pregnant and been busy being a father since.I am currently employed at Officemax as a Production shift supervisor. I have been there for a little over eight years. I have been to Phoenix, Chicago and Jonesboro, Arkansas for work. I love to travel for the company, ( all paid expenses).
Justin Busby
bigbadbuzz69@msn.com

2 comments:
Hey Justin!
Your family is beautiful. When I saw your post I remembered all of those fun times in art class. You always made me laugh. Come say hi at the reunion!!!
It was so fun to see you at the reunion. Your wife is beautiful. You're a lucky man! I'm so happy for you. I wish you only the best!
Post a Comment