Since leaving High School, my life has been a whirlwind. I have lived in 3 different states and had several jobs. I have also been married twice. In 2001 I went to a Smith Family Reunion where I met my husband. We dated on and off since he lived in Washington State. In December of 2002 we were married in the Salt Lake Temple. A month after we were married I found out we were expecting our first and only child. He was born 2 1/2 months early, weighing 3lbs 1oz. and 15 inches long. He had to be in the hospital for 2 months. When Matthew was 1yrs old we moved to Virginia where my husband got a job working for a company that contracts with the government. He has worked for Northrop Grumman for 3 years. I worked for Nationwide Insurance for 3 years. I recently quit my job and am now a stay at home mom. In December of 2006 I was recruited to be a consultant selling Pampered Chef products. I really love the products and enjoy doing shows. I am also trying to get pregnant again. I'll let you know if it happens. Right now we live in Virginia in an apartment. By this time next year we will probably be in North Carolina. Northrop Grumman is opening an office out there. We plan to move with the company and buy our first house. I'm so excited. Tammy Alligood

6 comments:
Tammy,
I would love to hear more about you. What kind of business? Good for you. Matthew is cute! Annie (Griffith) Miller.
It's so good to see your cute family and hear that you are doing good. What part of Washington do you live in? Some of my husbands family lives up there. Will you be able to make the trip down? I hope so! You have a cute little guy!
Joann (Scarlet) Spencer
Tammy, it was so good to hear about what you've been up to. you have the cutest little family. Sounds like you've been busy! Good luck with everything.
-Becky (Wadsworth) Heiner
Hey, Tammy!
Thanks for the email! Your little boy is so cute. I'm glad that you both have come out well from the birth experience. I wish you were able to come to the reunion!
I'll email you again soon.
Julie (Hair) Robertson
hey Tammy!
Good to see you and your cute family!!! Your son is so cute. I can't believe your so far from home. How is your family?
Tammy, Matthew is a cutie! Sounds like you're having fun with Pampered Chef. I love their stuff too. It'd be fun to get together if you ever make it back out here to Salt Lake. We live in Murray now and love it.
Post a Comment