7.28.2007

Brandie (Klaas) Cava Has Twins!


Right after high school, I moved to California. I had met my husband on AOL while still in high school. We got married the weekend after 9/11/01, and my maid of honor (Rebecca Black) couldn’t make it to the wedding due to the tragedies of the week. I was diagnosed with MS in 2002. We bought our house in 2004, and decided to start a family. I gave birth to our twins 10 weeks early in June of 2005. Thankfully, they were both very healthy preemies, and only spent 5 weeks in the hospital. Both are beautiful, crazy two year old kids. I am currently working as a Long Term Disability Claims Examiner for The Hartford. My husband works for a local home builder. When the housing market makes a change, we may end up moving to Utah. Who knows what the future holds.



I had some of the best times in high school, and can’t wait to see you all again, and meet your families!


Brandie Cava

branders3@aol.com

1 comment:

Rebecca B. said...

I cannot believe how big the twins have gotten!! Can't wait to see them (and you too!) next month! B.