7.26.2007

Joann (Scarlet) Spencer Moves Again!

For winning Listing Agent of the Year we got to go on a cruse. This was one of the formal night we went to a show after dinner

These are my beautiful children

Our family is into BYU football. On game day our whole family gets dressed up for the game. So if you are at a home game we have season tickets and are normally on the South-West side 10 yard line. Come say Hi!

This is our family picture last summer

Time flies when you're having fun! The last 10 years have been amazing. After high school I went down and cheered at Snow College for a year. That's were Mark won my heart and we were married the next spring. We managed an apartment complex for a couple of months. Then Mark decided to become a real-estate agent. We moved to a condo in West Jordan and lived there for 3 years. In 1999 we had our first child Taylor. She just turned 8 and was baptized in April. I feel old! Two years after Taylor was born our second child Miles was born. He just turned 6 years old and learned how to ride his bike without training wheels. What a big kid! A month or two after Miles was born we bought our first house in Magna. We lived there for about 3 years. Two years after Miles was born our third child Luke (Brandon) was born. (He was named after Luke Staley and Brandon Doman) He is 3 years old. Last week I sent Miles and Luke down to their bedrooms to make their beds and two minutes later I could hear Luke crying and Miles came up and said "I pushed Luke off the bed!" Needless to say Luke has a broken arm now. When Luke was a year old we moved and bought a house in West Jordan where we are living right now. Two years after Luke was born our forth child was born Drew. He is almost two. He is the happiest kid. It's all about hugs, kisses, and waving hello. He is the perfect fourth child!

Sweet sorrow we are moving again. We are building a house in South Jordan. Mark sells homes for Gordon Millar Construction. They build awesome houses and said that they would build us an awesome house! So we said sure. Our new house will be done in Nov./ Dec. Mark has been doing better and better every year in real estate. Last year he was named Listing Agent of the Year at Ulrich Realtors. We are so proud of him, and grateful that his success helps pay for my scrapbooking and my shoe collection.

It's been so fun to read every ones blogs and hear how everyone is doing. I'm so glad that the years have been good to you all! May your future be even better.

Joann Spencer
taylorspencer_@msn.com

9 comments:

Annie Miller said...

Joann,
It's so good to see you again and your cute family. I loved hearing about all your accomplishments. Your children are beautiful and you look amazing after four kids. You're my inspiration! Good luck with the new house. Please send me an address so I can send you all the updates! Love Annie
annielm78@yahoo.com

Spencer family said...

I saw your family blog, it was awesome. I want to start my own. Do you have special software? Let me know. I love getting christmas card from you, so for sure I'll send you my new address when I know it. Hey were did you parents move to? I think we might be by them.

Missy said...

Joann-I had no idea that you are in a book club with Nora! What a small world. Your family is so cute. I can't believe we all have kids now!! Our oldest will be going to kindergarten this fall...so sad.

Annie Miller said...

Joann,
Give me your email...will send you the scrapbook info. Annie

Aubrey said...

Hey Girl!It was so good to see you again at the Aguirre's. Hopefully I will see you around. Sounds like things are going good. See you! Aubrey

Spencer family said...

Aubrey- hey where is your info? I've been waiting. Did you go and see John and Jenny's baby? We had two friends that had babies with that last storm it was crazy.

Anonymous said...

Jo- So happy to hear about all you've been up to. You have the cutest family and I agree with Annie...you look amazing! Good luck with everything!
-Becky (Wadsworth) Heiner

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family, as expected! Good luck with your new house.

Julie (Hair) Robertson

Anonymous said...

It's been fun following your blog. Can't wait to see the house when it's completed. Great pictures from the reunion. I hope you submit them for the slide show.