
What has kept me busy since high school...mostly being a mom and a wife. My husband and I own our own construction company here in Idaho, so that keeps us pretty busy. My girls Shelbi (10) and Averi (6) take up most of my time.
Sari Stenholm
redhaut@msn.com
4 comments:
Sari,
I really hope you come to the reunion! I haven't seen you for ages and you are one of the people from my earliest childhood memories! When I look at your oldest daughter I totally see you and me at Lagoon!
Kisses-
Aja
Sari,
I don't know if you remember me. I have always wondered what you have been up to. We were pretty good friends as sophomores. We had some fun times on the old "dog squad". Your girls are beautiful!!! They look a lot like you. Hope you are doing well. Keep in touch. My blog is finally posted. Aubrey (Thomsen) Aguirre
Sari,
I don't know if you remember me. I have always wondered what you have been up to. We were pretty good friends as sophomores. We had some fun times on the old "dog squad". Your girls are beautiful!!! They look a lot like you. Hope you are doing well. Keep in touch. My blog is finally posted. Aubrey (Thomsen) Aguirre
Sari-
Your girls are beautiful! Shelbi looks exactly like you! I am glad to hear you are doing so well and hope to see you at the park! Kacee
Post a Comment