After graduating, I moved to Hawaii to attend the University of Hawaii. I was a dancer for the University and received scholarship to jump around in tights (yeah for me!). I graduated with two bachelors degrees: Broadcast Journalism and French. I then sold all my possessions and moved to France to be a bum....What a life! I took French classes, snowboarded, played guitar and gallivanted around the world with me, myself, my snowboard, my backpack and I for a year.
I returned to Hawaii for a while until I decided that I needed to get a little more education…that I may or may not use. So, I moved to London and attended the University of Luton, where I received a Masters Degree in Intercultural Communications (yes, it's a mouthful). I met a guy there who moved back to Hawaii with me and we had the best thing that ever happened to me, my son: Keawe!!!! His dad and I have since separated but we are friends and love nothing more than to see our little monster...well, become more of a monster.
Two years ago, I moved to Salt Lake City, where I bought a house in Taylorsville and now reside with my little man. I run my own business as a Personal Trainer. I love, love, love my job and enjoy working with people to change the quality of their lives and the lives of the people around them. This job has also allowed me to be a single mom who gets to spend a lot of time with her kid. I love it! I always thought I would be a working woman in high power, but hey, other things take priority AND sometimes you find out that what you dream is not really what you want or need.
I love my son. I love life. I love to dance. I love music. I love playing the guitar. I love spending time with my family. I love being on the lake. I love snowboarding. I love cycling. I love going to the gym. I love playing sports. I love laughing. I love having get-togethers with my friends. I love smiling. I love being positive. I love being loved. I love the ocean. I love Hawaii. I love people. I love hot weather. I love live bands. I love festivals. I love color. I love being me. So there you have it. Now you know me! :0)

10 comments:
Your son is adorable and you look beautiful as ever!
Aja, it sounds like you have made such an amazing life for yourself. I'm so happy for you! Good luck with the reunion.
Thanks for heading the reunion. It's been fun reading about everyone.I know there is a lot of work that goes into it. Thank you! You're superwoman!
Joann
P.S. Who's your HOT realtor?
Your little man is adorable. I love that dark curly hair. Thanks for taking charge of the reunion. We are excited for the carnival.
Aja-I love you! I'm so glad we are just down the street, even though I don't see you as much as I would like! Aub
Aja,
I miss you too! Still waiting for that phone call. I just flew in from Salt Lake last night! I'm so sad to be missing the reunion by that much. But the hubbie and I had a fun trip to Lake Powell planned that he wasn't about to give up for my reunion so I had to choose. I'm sooooo sorry. You would have so much fun making fun of my new chubs :) I promise next time I'm up we can catch up. Annie
Thanks for getting this all going, Aja. You are amazing. After I have this baby I will have to call you up and use your personal training experience!! Your son is even more cute that I remembered!! Tell Tasha congrats on such a cute baby for me!!!
Julie (Hair) Robertson
http://www.fragrance-direct.info/ best Yohji Yamamoto 25ml biggest discounts not fake lagerfeld cologne 2.5 FL OZ visa cheap 50ml perfume 1.7 FL OZ online Where to buy joop cologne 1 FL OZ diners club original Regines 2 FL OZ for less wholesale Nina 75ml deals Discounted Shirley Of Hollywood 75ml samples Sale of 2009 mens cologne 50ml online Purchase L'inizio 0.17 FL OZ deals Shop for fruity fragrances 60ml online authentic Safari 2.5 FL OZ bonus authentic Sentiment 0.5 FL OZ reviews original Bourjois 75ml biggest discounts cheapest White Petal 30ml deals authentic light blue womens perfume 3.4 FL OZ 100ml gift sets Shopping for Rose Tartan 1 FL OZ website Shopping for Comme Des Garcons Happy Pillow 15ml samples Get Axis Black Caviar 15ml bonus authentic Beauty And The Beast 1.5ml deals Discounted lynx fragrance 0.05 FL OZ samples
[b]Get the best deals on Mens and Womens Perfumes.[/b]
[url=http://cloakedlink.com/nsayuwazuf]
[img]http://fragrance-direct.info/bigarrow.gif[/img]
http://cloakedlink.com/nsayuwazuf <== VISIT THIS SITE TODAY (Up to[u] 80% Discount[/u] on select items)
[/url]
[size=1] IGNORE THIS----------------------------
[url=http://lucasbuckley157.vox.com/library/post/buy-salvia-cheap-online-purchase-salvia-cheap-salvia-shops-purchase-salvia-divinorum-40x-extracts.html] Buy Salvia Inexpensive Online [/url]
[url=http://sites.google.com/site/buysalviacheaponline/buy-salvia-cheap-online-purchase-salvia-cheap-salvia-shops-purchase-salvia-divinorum-40x-extracts] Buy Salvia plant Inexpensive Online [/url]
[url=http://wheretobuysalvi.livejournal.com/463.html]Buy Salvia Extract Cheap Online [/url]
[url=http://buysalviacheap3.blogspot.com/2010/01/buy-salvia-cheap-online-purchase-salvia.html]Order Salvia Powder Cheap Online [/url]
home teeth whitening teeth whitening advice tooth whbitening tooth whitening baltimore Delhi [url=http://teethwhiteningstripsreviews.info] tooth whiteners strips reviews[/url] toofh whitening teeth whitenig pain Ghana wholesaleastronomic enquiry teeth whitening consumer reports wonderful tooth whit5ening largest tooth whiteningg dentist teeth whitening gel fastest teeth whitenilng tedth whitening
[url=http://guaranteedheightincrease.info/]height increase[/url] - http://guaranteedheightincrease.info/
[url=http://provenpenisenlargement.info/]proven penis enhancement[/url] - http://provenpenisenlargement.info/
[url=http://provenskincareadvice.info/]skin care advice[/url] - http://provenskincareadvice.info/
[url=http://getrichgambling.info/]get money gambling[/url] - http://getrichgambling.info/
[url=http://herpesoutbreak-gentalwarts.info/]herpes outbreaks[/url] - http://herpesoutbreak-gentalwarts.info/
[url=http://STOP-PREMATURE-EJACULATION-SOLUTIONS.INFO]stop premature ejaculation[/url] - http://STOP-PREMATURE-EJACULATION-SOLUTIONS.INFO
[url=http://3GMOBILEPHONESFORSALE.INFO]mobile cellphones for sale[/url] - http://3GMOBILEPHONESFORSALE.INFO
[url=http://internationaloddities.reviewsdiscountsonline.com] internationaloddities scam[/url]
[url=http://drobuds.reviewsdiscountsonline.com]review of dro buds [/url]
Greeting for the day!!
I am new to this site. I found loads of useful information here. Please accept my little contribution towards community. I would like to share some [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]quick weight loss tips[/url]. If you wish to know how to lose 10 lb in a week, you are probably not searching for a general diet and exercise plan. You can lose weight with a common diet and workout plan, Still this requires a lot of time doing intense cardio works out and sticking to a strict diet. Here I will draft the exact steps that I took to lose 10 pounds in just a workweek.
1. Keep Distance from all fried foods for the week
2. Drink In an 8oz glass of Citrus paradisi with breakfast each day. (this speeds up up your metabolism)
3. Consume limited portions (stop taking when you are full)
4. Rather than taking 3 huge a meals a day, take 5-6 smaller meals to keep your metabolism up and keep your body burning fat.
5. Do not eat anything after 9pm. Calories do not burn, when you eat so late.
6. Take proper sleep every night. Not having adequate rest has been proven to be a leading factor to the body storing excess fat.
7. Utilize a body/colon clean for the 7 days. This will get rid of excess weight stored just about the stomach area as well as cleanse your body of harmfull pollutants that makes you store fat and feel tired. Flush away excess pounds around the stomach area that otherwise would be hard to lose.
8. I suggest you using Acai Berry Diet Pills. This one is tested to work, and you can get a free trial.
9. For those man's/womans who desire to burn fat quickly, avoid alcoholic beverage.
10[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] A low GI diet is an brilliant method of burning fat quickly.
Thanks![url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com].[/url]!
like gambling? love las vegas? gangland the all far-out [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]casino[/url] las vegas at www.casinolasvegass.com with all to the acquaint with and beyond 75 elegant manumit [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]online casino[/url] games like slots, roulette, baccarat, craps and more and compose a win in unfeigned coins with our $400 intractable bonus.
we be persistent unbroken sound games then the stamp turned online [url=http://www.place-a-bet.net/]casino[/url] www.place-a-bet.net!
Post a Comment