


I have 2 boys (Cortley 10 and Casey 8) and 1 girl (Alexis 3 months). I met my husband (William Jordan) when he bought the house next door to my parents in 2004. We got married on May 5, 2006 and have been married for 1 year. We are very busy running a business and raising our children. We find time to go camping and have fun with our families and friends. I went back to college a year and a half ago and am going for accounting. I live next door to my parents and I enjoy having them close by. My mother has recently beaten breast cancer. I still keep in touch with Heather Turner (Michael), Jennifer Rabe (Patee), Jonathan Kirk, Elizabeth Dale, and others. I went to Guatemala in 2002 and had a lot of fun seeing where my mother grew up and meeting the rest of her family. I have been very blessed with all the people in my life and hope the best for everyone else.
Jennifer Jordan
2 comments:
I'm so happy for you. Your kids are so cute. That is awesome that you live so close to you mom. My mom lives about 4 mins away and I feel so lucky.It's great to hear about you and your family. See you at the reunion.
Jennifer,
You look great! Sounds like you are doing good. Hope I see you around. Aubrey (Thomsen) Aguirre
Post a Comment