
So the past ten years, eh? After high school I went to Snow College and then up to Utah State. I attended there a year and a half and then went on a mission to Canada Montreal, Spanish speaking! All those years of French in high school really paid off! After my mission I graduated from Utah State with a Dual Major in Elementary Educatation and Early Childhood Education. I taught kindergarten for two years in Logan. Then I moved down to Salt Lake and taught 2nd grade for about 2 months when my principal asked me to switch jobs and become the Reading Specialist for our school. I have been the Reading Specialist the past two years now. I love it! I recently got engaged to Cory Telford. YEAH! He's great. We'll be married this October.
Kara Ogden
karaogden@gmail.com
Kara Ogden
karaogden@gmail.com


5 comments:
Kara, at what school in Salt Lake do you teach? It's great to see what you're doing! Do you ever talk to Melody Hyde (Pryor!!!)? I saw she and her husband back in the winter, I guess. They're fun!
Kara-long time no see. You are beautiful!! I can't remember where you are teaching at. Good to hear from you! Aubrey (Thomsen) Aguirre
Kara-you look wonderful...I bet you are a great teacher.
Congratulations Kara!!!
Yeah, Kara!!!! I'm so hapy for you!! I saw you and your now fiance at Lagoon in June. You look so cute together!! I couldn't say hi because you were a bit far away and we were in line for Clara to go on the Lady Bug Drop, or Bop, whatever it is...
I'm glad you are doing so well. Rachel keeps me updated. :)
Julie (Hair) Robertson
Post a Comment