
After high school graduation, I attended and then graduated from Snow College. A few months later I left on an LDS mission to Brussels, Belgium where I served in France and Belgium. I came home in April 2001 and a few months later I married Jeff Robertson in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple. In 2003 we welcomed our daughter, Clara, into our lives. Life was great until 2005 when we welcomed our second daughter, Anna, into our family. Then life got even better! All during this time I was attending the University of Utah to finish up my bachelor's degree. It was difficult to go to school with two little girls under 3, but we made it somehow and are none the worse for wear. I graduated May 2007 with an Earth Science Composite Secondary Education degree--with honors!! Now I am taking advantage of staying home and raising my two daughters and having fun with them. My husband, Jeff, is working full-time while he works on his Master's of Urban Planning degree from the U of U. We are loving life as we raise our girls and are preparing to welcome our next child into the family!!
Julie Robertson
jjcrobertson@msn.com
6 comments:
Hi Julie! I got your email, it was so good to hear from you. Looking forward to seeing you at the reunion.
It's fun to hear about you. You're amazing to go to school pregnant. I would love to see picture of your family. Good luck with your third!
Julie! I can't believe it's been twenty-three years since that day in kindergarten...You look soo happy and your family is adorable! It was great to get an update on your from my sister when she had class with you...it truly is such a small world.
Julie! I can't believe it's been twenty-three years since that day in kindergarten...You look soo happy and your family is adorable! It was great to get an update on your from my sister when she had class with you...it truly is such a small world.
~Annie Tran
Julie,
Thanks for your comment, it was so good to hear from you. You have such a beautiful family. I'm sure you are an amazing mom. I hope to see you at the reunion!
-Becky (Wadsworth) Heiner
Hi Julie,
I'm sorry I didn't get to see you at the reunion. It is good to hear that you are doing so well though. Your family is so cute.
Rachel Lee
Post a Comment