After graduating from Granger, I headed to Southern Utah University for two years where I had the privilege of becoming Miss SUU, which gave me a scholarship to pay for my schooling. I came back to Salt Lake to finish my education at the University of Utah. I graduated in Broadcast Journalism, with a minor in chemistry (I know, Annie, make up your mind!) During this time, I was also lucky enough to become Miss West Valley, which paid for the rest of my college. I was also able to place in the top 10 at the Miss Utah pageant. After graduating, and working briefly for Fox 13, I got a job at the KUTV assignment desk, basically as a grunt, ambulance chasing. It may not have been the most glamorous job I’ve ever had, but it was definitely the most stressful, fun and interesting. I learned so much. After a year there, I spent two years writing the “Get Gephardt” segment. I loved my job as an investigative producer. I had so much fun chasing down bad guys with cameras and then splattering their stories all over the news.I met my husband, Mike in 2000. He's from California. We were married in 2002, and have a 2 1/2 year old son Braden and I'm 6 months pregnant with a baby girl we will name Grace. Since the babies started to arrive I have been a stay-at-home mom which has been every bit as exciting as my time at the news station--just different. We moved to Phoenix in 2006 and Mike has started his own company here. We are doing well and feel very blessed. I have had a great 10 years since high school and will miss seeing all of you at the reunion. We hope you are well and good luck in the future. Hopefully we'll see you in the next 10! U2 still rules!
Annie Miller
annielm78@yahoo.com

11 comments:
What a fun and interesting life you've had since high school! I absolutely LOVE channel 2 and watching Bill Gephardt!
Hey Annie! I didn't know you had moved to Arizona, I can't even imagine being pregnant in that heat. You'll love having a little girl. Boys are fun, and I love mine, but little girls are special...
What kind of company does your husband have? Glad to hear things are going well for you guys.
Hi Michelle! You sure have a cute family. It's good to hear from you. And you're right, it is hot...but luckily for us it's beautiful here 9 months out of the year and sunny nearly every day. Mike has actually partnered with my brother Zac. They own a home security company. We actually have quite a few Lancer Alum working with us down here...although most are younger. But they're having a blast. Stay in touch. Annie
Your family is so cute. I'm glad that you get to have a little girl. Michele is right boys are fun but girls are special. Do you have her signed up for dance yet? Just kidding. We are just getting into that and it's more than I remember. It's good to hear about you. You'll be missed! Joann (Scarlet) Spencer
My email is Taylorspencer_@msn.com I got myself a blog. It's markandjoannspencer.blogspot.com
So if you know any good trick that might make my blog better let me know.
Hey Annie-Fannie!
I really, really hope you will come to the reunion. I see all the other girls....It's you I miss! You would be my most favorite person to come. Please, please, please come just for me!
Plant a kiss on the belly for me!
Aja
Since you love U2 so much, I added one of their songs to the playlist just for you. :)
Annie, I decided I can't feel too sorry for my pregnant self in this heat since I learned you are pregnant in the Arizona heat! Ugghh! You have such a cute little boy and I am so happy for you and all of your success. Good luck with everything!
-Becky (Wadsworth) Heiner
Hey Annie!
You are as beautiful as ever!! I had a friend who was in the Miss Utah pagent with you. She said that you were amazing and she thought that you were the best there. I said, "Yes, that's Annie!"
You have a beautful little boy and I am sure Grace will be as adorable. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and the birth.
Julie (Hair) Robertson
Erin,
Thanks for thinking of me! I know I really need to grow out of this U2 thing...but just when they should be retiring...they put out another hit album. What can I say. They are the best! Annie
Hi Julie! How are you? Who was your friend? You are always so nice...I guess nothing has changed! Hope you are well. Annie
Post a Comment