7.02.2007

Erin (Hinckley) Miller Adopts a Baby!

Right after graduation I headed up to Ricks College for two years and majored in Interior Design. After Ricks I decided to take a break from school to serve an LDS Mission. I was called to Cleveland, Ohio and loved my experiences there. Cleveland also just happens to be the place I first met my amazing husband Mike. He was an elder in my mission and after we both got home we began dating and were married on May 14, 2002. We immediately moved into a condo in Orem (which we just sold) and both dove into the grind of finishing school, Mike at UVSC and I at BYU. I switched my major to Dietetics and finally earned my bachelors degree in April 2006.

While attending school, and for a year after I graduated, I worked at the MTC as a teacher, but recently quit to be a stay-at-home mother to our new adopted son, Bryson, who was born on March 24, 2007. Mike is majoring in technical sales and is taking online classes through Weber State while he works as a business broker. We will be moving in August to a home being built in Provo and look forward to the new adventures awaiting us there.

Our son Bryson is the best thing that has ever happened to us and has brought so much joy into our lives. We look forward to being sealed to him for eternity on October 16th. We have a wonderful relationship with his birth mother and have set up a blog for her so she has a place to go to see how Bryson is doing. You can check it out by clicking here.

Mike and I love to travel! Since we've been married, we have taken several humanitarian trips to Honduras, been on a cruise around the Hawaiian Islands, spent time on resorts in Cancun and Mazatlan, Mexico, and traveled to many states around the country--most recently back to our mission in Ohio to adopt our son. We love life and are living it up!

Erin Miller

erin.h.miller@gmail.com

8 comments:

Aubrey said...

Erin-Your little guy is sooo cute!! I am so happy for you guys. Hope I see you soon. Aubrey

Annie Miller said...

What a cute family. Your baby is beautiful. Congrats on everything.
Annie (Griffith)Miller

Spencer family said...

Hey I love your personal blog. That's such a great idea. I bet your baby's birth mom loves it.

Erin said...

Thanks Joann. I'm glad you set yourself up a blog too. It's such a great way to keep in touch with people. Bryson's birth mom and family do love the blog. They have told us they look at our website every day and that it brings them so much comfort to know that Bryson is happy and doing well. We feel it's the least we could do for the amazing gift she's/they've given us.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady!

Big, fat thanks to you and your hard work. You have been such a joy to work with. You are creative and insightful, I love it! I think I should have been your friend in High School instead of your brother's...teeheehee!

You are wonderful!
Aja

Anonymous said...

Erin,
You are as beautiful as ever and I am so happy for you and your amazing life! I'm sure you are a wonderful mom!
-Becky (Wadsworth) Heiner

Anonymous said...

Erin,

Congratulations on your beautiful baby! I'm so glad there are wonderful people out there to give their children safe and healthy homes. Didn't you love working at the MTC?! My husband worked there as French teacher for a couple of years. We both loved it!

Julie (Hair) Robertson

kacee said...

Erin-
Your family is adorable and I absolutely loved checking out your blog! You will have to give me some pointers cuz I have only figured out the basics! Thanks for the comment - that is one of the funner parts! You have done an incredible job with this blogsite and it has been so fun to read! I am impressed at just how on top of everything you are! Thanks again!