Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tasha (Bevan) Hew-Len Update

15 years? Wow, we are officially getting old! Well, I hope everyone has accomplished great things for themselves in the last 15 years! For me personally, I know I have. I feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have what I have and do what I do.


I have been married to the sexiest Hawaiian boy ever for 9 years. We have two beautiful kiddos and a big puppy! Our daughter Ka'aulani is 5 years old and just starting Kindergarten. Our son Kua is 21 months and a little firecracker! Ka'aulani is a sweet caring little girl and Kua is such a RASCAL!!! ;) I am so blessed to be a wife and a mother to my little family and to work with such amazing and special people. I have been working for Utah School's for the Deaf and Blind for the past 10 years and have loved every minute of it. I literally get to work with angels for a living! I'm one lucky girl because we are going to have a big party in heaven with these special angels.


My husband and I own a a couple of businesses that keep us happy, healthy, and busy! We own and operate a Polynesian entertainment company, Pacific Sound Productions, that brings Polynesian songs and dances to your special events! We have performed all over UT and ID. It's one of those things that always fun to make people smile and have a good time! We get to perform with some of our favorite people and we absolutely love it! www.pacificsoundproductions.com


I am also grateful to be a part of the health and fitness industry. I have always had aspirations of becoming a personal trainer. I have been fortunate enough to work with my cousin Aja with some of her projects and love that she is helping me with my dreams. Soon enough I will a be helping people with their health goals as a personal trainer. As for now, I promote the #1 Weight-Loss and Fitness Challenge in North America. The Body By Vi 90-Day Challenge. www.fitVIme.com

No comments: