Friday, August 3, 2012

Erin (Hinckley) Miller Update


Since I was the first to start this off five years ago, I guess I'll be the first to start it off this go around as well. Life for us these past five years have been good. Our family is the same size, except our little boy is now five and will be starting kindergarten in the fall. We are hoping to be adopting another little baby about the time of the reunion, so hopefully all will go as planned there. Mike works for an investment bank in downtown Salt Lake and I run a blog designing business (Designer Blogs) from my home and love being able to stay home with my boy. Mike and I have been married 10 amazing years and currently reside in Midvale.


We've been on a lot of fun vacations and love to travel. Most recently we spent a week in Michigan where we participated in the Transplant Games of America. It's an Olympic style competition where people who have had life-saving organ transplants get to compete against each other. My husband came home with three medals: a gold in table tennis, a silver in basketball, and a bronze in volleyball! It was an amazing experience and I had a blast cheering my heart throb on!

Since I blog about pretty much everything, you can read more about what we've been up to on there:
www.utahmillers.com

We look forward to seeing each of you at the reunion!

1 comment:

Celticbabe said...

Erin, your little boy is so cute! I hope everything goes well in welcoming your next baby! Good luck!

--Julie Hair Robertson