What is up Granger?! Reunion was good; it was great to see people I haven’t seen for a while. Good work guys. Its funny how over 10 years either people change a lot, or not at all! Anyways, a quick history… After graduating from beloved Granger High, I went to Snow for a semester before leaving on a mission to Bolivia, Cochabamba. That was awesome. Came home, messed around, dated, went to school and then I met might beautiful wife! Liz and I met in January of 2001 in Park City. She went to Copper Hills and was on the dance team. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple in July of the same year. I continued school at SLCC and then went to the U, Go Utes! We have 3 beautiful girls: Makenna (4), Hannah (2), and Alexa (3 weeks). All girls, all the time!
I am a sales rep for Lake City International. I’ve been there for 4 years, I absolutely love it. Liz stays home battling the girls. We live in Riverton, we built our home about 10 months ago. We love it out there.We love boating, camping, traveling and being with our kids. We’ve been to the Bahamas, Cancun, Alaska and other places, but we definitely prefer Lake Powell to anything. In 2005, in my spare time, I played on a local arena league football team for a season. It was fun, but the risk isn’t worth it.
Hey, life’s been good. Good to see a lot of you at the reunion! SST where are you?
Matt Hood

3 comments:
Hey Matt,
It was good to see you the other day. Your fanily is cute. We missed you at Kacee's the other day. Hope to see you guys around again. Aub
I'm pretty sure I heard Aja volunteer you for an activity in the fall. Don't worry, she volunteered me to be in charge of the 15 yr reunion. Nice huh. Either way, keep in touch. Aub
SUP DAWG!!!!! Lets grill up some more clams! scratch that! lets hit up tepanyaki, and get some SUSHI (RAW FISH).. mmm yummy
Post a Comment