8.13.2007

DeEsta (Gailey) Peterson Marries a Dermatologist!

Many wonderful things have happened over the years. To start off, I attended Ricks College for 2 years. I then received my mission call to the Ohio Cleveland Mission, what a joy & life changing experience it was to serve. I returned home from my mission to Puerto Rico where my family had moved. They had become close friends with Mike & Nichole Peterson who had moved there with the military. Mike insisted that I needed to meet is brother Chad when I got back to Utah.

Chad and I dated for a couple months before I left to attend school at Utah State. After a semester there, with Chad and I continuing to travel back & forth from Logan to Spanish Fork to see each other, we were delighted to get married on April 17, 2003. We then moved to Kingman, Arizona where he would finish his medical training. (I think I came in to the picture at the perfect time, he was done with medical school & just had his internship and residency left to finish!).

We have since been blessed with our first child, Cameron, who will be 2 years old in October. He is truly the joy of our lives! He definitely keeps us busy & on our toes. Chad will finish his Dermatology residency in July 2008 upon which we will relocate and join a practice with his Dad in Spanish Fork, Utah. We have enjoyed being away and on our own, being involved in our community, church and place of work here in Arizona. On the other hand, we are very exited to move back “home” to be close to family, friends, and the familiar surroundings of Utah!

DeEsta Peterson
deestapeterson@hotmail.com

6 comments:

Erin said...

Hey Girl!

It was so great to hear from my old Ricks and mission buddy! Isn't it crazy how our lives went in the exact same direction for the first couple of years after high school. Your family is gorgeous! I can't wait for you to get back here to Utah!

Erin

Anonymous said...

DeEsta,
I just love you! What a wonderful life you have. If any one deserves it, it's you. So happy for you. Cameron is beautiful and I'm sure you are a wonderful mother!
-Becky (Wadsworth) Heiner

Shannon Fallis said...

Hey DeEsta! When I started hearing rumors of the reunion, I kept thinking, I hope I get to see or hear from DeEsta! How are you my former locker partner? You look great! Cute Family! I miss you and hope to talk to you soon! Shannon Fallis

Anonymous said...

DeEsta, You have become even more beautiful than you were in high school. And of course, you have a very handsome little boy. My mom and dad are from Spanish Fork and my granma still lives there. I'll have to ask her if she knows your in-laws. Spanish Fork is a great place.

Julie (Hair) Robertson

Anonymous said...

[url=http://bariossetos.net/][img]http://vonmertoes.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]adobe photoshop elements 5 for mac, [url=http://vonmertoes.net/]to buy adobe software in[/url]
[url=http://bariossetos.net/][/url] academic research software buy cheap software discount coupon
buy gps software [url=http://vonmertoes.net/]adobe macromedia flash software[/url] university academic software
[url=http://bariossetos.net/]academic software sales[/url] book software canada
[url=http://bariossetos.net/]store software reviews[/url] cheap softwares org
coreldraw 9 download [url=http://vonmertoes.net/]software price list[/b]

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Lose Laggin Downloads With NZB Files You Can Hastily Search High Quality Movies, Games, Music, Applications and Download Them at Dashing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]