1.12.2009

Brian Carlson's Dad

**UPDATE: The funeral will be Thursday at 11 a.m. at the Church house on 4100s Bangerter building. The viewing the night before will be at Valley View (the one by Winder Dairy). You can view his obituary here.

I just wanted to let you know that Brian Carlson's Dad passed away early this morning. He had heart surgery last week, and has had health problems since I was a kid. I know this must be hard for Brian and his family. Please add them to your prayers. I will update with the arrangements when I hear.

Thanks Joann

2 comments:

Annie Miller said...

I hope Brian knows we are all thinking of him. Doug was a big influence in my life--I've known him for all of it. He will truly be missed. Lots of hugs, Annie

Aubrey said...

Brian,
We all love you so much! Sorry for your loss. We will keep you guys in our prayers. Love ya! Aub