8.10.2008

No Longer "The Most Eligible Bachelorette"


I just got married to the most wonderful guy around, Kipp Sorensen. I am beyond lucky and blessed and I am so happy for myself and my new family... I have inherited 2 great little boys too, Brenden and Ian! They are wonderful, little men with sweet spirits and rascal tendencies (A perfect match for Keawe) :) How great is it that I get to continue my fantastic life with a fantastic partner, friend and lover?!




God continues to bless me and I am eternally grateful. I hope everyone is as in love with their spouse as they were on their wedding day; It is a beautiful and powerful feeling and the one and only base for a loving, happy family. May you never forget it and may you continue to love more dearly than you ever thought possible.

Kisses and blessings to all,
Aja
www.KippandAja.com

5 comments:

Annie Miller said...

Aja! You look amazing. I'm so excited for you. Wish I could have made it.

Anonymous said...

Aja, it's Becky Heiner. I couldn't be happier for you and he is adorable! i wish you all the best!

Michelle said...

Aja, you look absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Best luck on the years to come! :)

(My grandma said that last time she saw you, you were absolutely SMITTEN! Congrats!)

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Congrats girlfriend, you look amazing!!! I"m so happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

Aja, You look SO radiant! Congrats! Diana and Ari